Understanding Your Business
We believe that in order to understand the requirements of your company we need to have met with those responsible for the recruitment and management of the marketing function. This enables us to:
- Understand your company and its position within its market.
- Understand what you are trying to achieve and where you have been successful.
- Identify where you believe improvements could be made and what needs to be done to maximise opportunity.
- Gain a feel for the type of person who succeeds, as well as fails, within your company, and the reasons for their success or failure.
- Understand those traits that are sought by those recruiting and the methods that are used in the recruitment process.
Having gained an in depth knowledge of your organisation we will adapt our recruitment process to ensure that the best candidates are identified.
Having gained a comprehensive understanding of your company and the position you are looking to recruit, Certus Sales will implement our candidate resourcing process, which is unique to Certus and ensures consistency for our clients and speed of response.
The details of the vacancy are passed to our Resource Manager, who is responsible for writing all advertising and placing those adverts in the appropriate advertising mediums. We aim to have all adverts placed and to have conducted our database search within 4 hours of your instruction.
Additionally, your consultant will implement an immediate search of our own candidate database, which has in excess of 40,000 candidates.
Selection & Shortlisting
At Certus Marketing we conduct formal marketing interviews, we do not simply ‘register’ candidates. The process lasts approximately 60 minutes, during which time the candidates background and current situation is fully investigated. We specifically look for:
- Confirmation of level of education & professional memberships
- Evidence of past success including non vocational success eg sport
- An understanding of current and previous responsibilities
- Reasons for leaving previous roles
- Level of understanding of the their specific area of expertise
In addition, we look to gain a full understanding of the candidates motivation and career aspirations. By learning about the candidates style and personality type we are able to assess their potential for cultural fit within your organization.
As well as identifying a candidate’s strengths & style, we spend considerable time looking at areas that require improvement, including their willingness to acknowledge weaknesses.
Having identified a candidates suitability for your role, we present them with details of your organization and the position in order for them to determine their interest in the position, prior to submission of their CV.
Supporting Your Decision
At Certus Marketing we are highly confident in our ability to provide a marketing recruitment service that adds real value to your organisation. In fact, it is our belief that a true recruitment service is not about filling the vacancy, rather it is placing the right candidate who goes on to be successful within your company.
This is why we provide a guarantee on all of our services for all of our clients. The period and level of the guarantee is related to the recruitment service we are providing, the nature of the position and various other factors which we will discuss and agree with you prior to commencing the recruitment exercise.